The fundamental concept behind the How to claim compensation for my personal injury claims is that someone else has caused you damage and you are titled to compensation from that person for what you have lost. Some examples of personal injury claims are auto accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, medical malpractice and motorcycle accidents.
You can start a Personal Injury Claim when you or your family member has been injured in any kind of accident that:
- Happened within the last three years.
- Resulted in you suffering financially as well as physically.
- Was demonstrably caused wholly or partly by somebody else.
What Evidence Can Help Me Prove My Personal Injury Case?
To file a claim for an accident caused by another’s negligence, How to claim compensation for my personal injury, you will need to provide evidence that shows the other party is responsible for causing your injuries.
- Accident Reports.
- Medical Reports.
- Employment Records that Indicate Lost Wages.
- Photographs of the Accident Scene, Your Injuries, and Your Damages.
- Witness Statements.
- Pain Journal.
- Insurance Policy Information.
- Check your eligibility for personal injury claims here
What level of compensation for Personal Injury Claim might I be awarded?
- Time off work and any lost earnings.
- Impacts on your ability to work.
- Psychological damage.
- The loss to your future income.
- Any modification related to car or home.
- Personal help or care you have had.
- Medical care costs, treatment travel or accommodation expenses.
What types of accident and personal injury can I claim for?
- Road Traffic Accident.
- Accident at Work.
- Slips, trips, and falls.
- Fatal or life-changing injuries.
- Medical negligence.
How to File a Personal Injury Claim?
If you have had an accident or an injury, you may be able to a Personal Injury Claim by getting the compensation from the person or company you believe is responsible for accident or injury.
- Making your claim and get specialist opinions. Check eligibility here.
- Determine if an Insurance Policy Will Cover Your Injuries.
- File your initial complaint.
- Making an offer.
- Decide To File (or Not File) a Lawsuit (Court Settlements).
- Participate in the pre-trial discovery process.
- Appear in court for trial.
- Collect damages if you win your case.
HOW MUCH PERSONAL INJURY COMPENSATION CAN I EXPECT?
Our Specialist will recover the maximum possible compensation for your injuries and circumstances based on medical evidence and what the law allows them to claim. As they are totally independent of any insurance company, their concern is to recover as much compensation for you as possible.
|Head||Very serious||£214,300 – £307,000|
|Head||Serious||£11,600 – £214,300|
|Head||Moderate||£1,600 – £9,700|
|Eyes||Very serious||£80,500 – £204,200|
|Eyes||Serious||£6,900 – £50,000|
|Eyes||Moderate||£1,650 – £6,700|
|Ears||Very serious||£68,950 – £107,500|
|Ears||Serious||£23,850 – £34,650|
|Ears||Moderate||£5,300 – £34,650|
|Face||Very serious||£13,700 – £74,500|
|Face||Serious||£1,770 – £28,950|
|Face||Moderate||£1,290 – £2,670|
Specialist can Help
We can introduce you to a personal injury claim specialist who can help you determine what needs to be done to help maximize your compensation. They will help you to build your case at each stage and will guide you to communicate with the other side to pursue a fair settlement.
If your case goes to trial, the specialist will be there to help you present yourself and your case in the best way. The legal process takes patience, but the specialist can help you navigate the legal system and pursue a course of action that results in the maximum compensation possible for your case.
A good place to start would be to check your eligibility to claim for your personal injury, you can do that here – Check Eligibility or fill in the quick form below to be introduced to a claims specialist.