Whether you’re the driver, passenger, or pedestrian in the matter if you’ve been injured in a road traffic accident and it wasn’t your fault, What to do in a non-fault road traffic accidents? There will be a lot of things going through your mind in the immediate aftermath of a road traffic accident which happened because of some other persons negligence.then you could be entitled to personal injury compensation.
What is a non-fault accident?
A non-fault accident is a term used to describe any accident suffered by the victim, which they played no part in causing. In a non-fault accident, it is plainly clear that a third-party or other external factor was undoubtedly the reason for the accident happening.
What to do in a non-fault road traffic accident?
When you have been in an accident that was another road users fault just follow these guidelines:
- Collect Information like the time, location and date of the accident.
- Be as Observant as possible.
- The cause of the accident and details of any witnesses are to be gathered.
- Under no circumstances Admit fault for the accident.
- Write down your Account of what happened.
- Take Photos of the Accident Scene.
- Get detail like name, address and contact number of the party at fault
- Seek Further Medical Examination.
- Contact a Specialist.
- Ignore Insurance Phone Calls.
- Make a Claim.
- Keep an account of pain or discomfort you suffer following the accident to get the maximum compensation.
Who pays for a non-fault road traffic accidents?
In most road traffic accident cases, the offending party will have insurance to cover them against your claim. The person who is responsible to pay the claims can be :
- Car accidents as a passenger.
- Coach accidents as a passenger.
- Accidents involving pedestrians.
- Bike and motorbike accidents.
- Hit and run accidents.
- Accidents involving uninsured drivers.
How much compensation will I receive in a non-fault road traffic accident?
Compensations vary from cases depending on the specific circumstances of the accident, and the severity of any injuries sustained.
|Foot Injury||Minor to Very Severe||Up to £153,200|
|Leg Injury||Minor to Amputation||Up to £214,350|
|Hand Injury||Minor to Very Severe||Up to £153,200|
|Arm Injury||Minor to Very Severe||Up to £228,000|
|Back Injury||Minor to Severe||Up to £122,350|
|Brain Injury||Minor to Very Severe||Up to £307,000|
|Neck Injury||Minor to Severe||Up to £112,750|
How to begin a non-fault road traffic accident claim?
Our Specialist will be there to help in a free consulting session where he will take all the details of your accident. The specialist needs to know where and when the accident took place, and how it happened.
Once the specialist understands all the particulars of your claim, he will give you the advice on what to do next. The specialist offers on to take on your case under our No Win No Fee non-fault accident claims service.
Call for free advice from Specialist
Are you involved in a non-fault road traffic accident? Are you unsure about what to do in a non-fault road traffic accidents?
Please do not worry, Our specialists are here to help you to compensate your claims. Just check Eligibility here
Fill in the form below and we will introduce you to a claims specialist for your specific injury.